USE AND ACCESS OF WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS
You agree not to:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame, use, transfer or sell any information, software, products, services or Content (as defined below) provided through or obtained from the Site, including without limitation, engage in the practice of screen scraping, or any other similar activity
- Hack into the Site or any of its websites, or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated or affiliated with the site
- Damage, disable, overburden, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, or interfere with any other partys use and enjoyment of the site
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to trademark and copyright laws)
- Access or attempt to access any password-protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site without the express permission of North Bayou
- Create a link to this website from another website or document without North Bayou’s prior written consent
All information, text, graphics, images, photographs, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, designs, icons, video clips, audio clips, sounds, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, trade dress, interfaces, software, specifications, catalogs, literature, advertisements, titles, names, User Generated Content (defined below) and any other materials provided on the Site are owned by North Bayou and/or third parties, and are collectively referred to as “content”
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Includes, but not limited to, comments, feedback, reviews, notes, suggestions, thoughts, ideas, proposals, pictures, photographs, information, text, graphics, images, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, designs, icons, video clips, audio clips, sounds, files, specifications, catalogs, literature, advertisements, titles, names and any other materials, but which shall expressly exclude any personally identifiable information that you submit. You grant us the right to publicly and privately use Your Content, in part and in whole, in any medium that we may choose. This may include, but is not limited to, including Your Content on our websites, social sites, accounts, flyers, catalogs, images, videos, and emails. You also acknowledge that we may reformat Your Content, incorporate it into advertisements, create derivative works from it, distribute it, and allow others to do so on our behalf. You grant us irrevocable, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable rights to use your content, in part or in whole, for any purpose. We may or may not use your content and will decide whether to do so at our sole discretion. Submitting your content to us is no guarantee that it will used.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
By placing an order with North Bayou , you are (i) offering to purchase a product, (ii) representing that you are over 18 years of age, and (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute North Bayou ‘s acceptance of an order. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you.
North Bayou may need to verify information prior to acceptance of an order. North Bayou reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from North Bayou, for any reason whatsoever. North Bayou reserves the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, North Bayou shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, North Bayou shall credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price. North Bayou reserves the right to make changes to pricing and specifications without prior notice and without incurring any obligations to you. Products are available while supplies last. All prices and products advertised are subject to change. All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars.